Friday, July 13, 2012

Spreading my wings....

OK, so I really can`t fly, really...I can`t.

Don`t ask either, I won`t try.

But...I`ve started a new venture, trying to expand my reperotoire of skills, I`ve started writing. Nothing fancy, just a simple article for a new e-mag that`s starting up. They approached me through the APN some time ago, asking if I would be interested in doing an article about soapmaking (one of my passions), so naturally I jumped at the chance! Who wouldn`t? You don`t get chances like this every day, so I figured I better go for it!

Happy to Survive, that`s the name of the magazine, it`s currently available only through iTunes, but Dave says that will change in the future. They`re going to put my article in the next month`s edition, gonna have to track down somebody with an Ipad so I can see it!

Happy to Survive

No comments:

Post a Comment